Saturday, November 6, 2010

Double Exposure Project (part 1)

Recently, I sent a few surplus rolls of Fuji Neopan Acros 100 film to my friend Derek, in Michigan. I also began reading up on several photo projects I could do that would increase my knowledge and proficiency.  I came upon the idea of doing a double-exposure project with Derek, and he said he was game, so we began.  Initially, he shot whatever he felt like shooting, and then I shot whatever I felt like shooting. It was uncanny how some of the exposures were of nearly the same subject matter, even though we had not conferred on the subject at all.  Here is the first portion of the project. Many of the exposures worked like murals, several images over several overlapping frames, due to the different cameras used.  Here are the first few.  




No comments: